Most people do not know how to set up their Google Adwords campaigns properly and usually waist a lot of the money in the process.
Here are some tips I have discovered for better value from your Google Adwords campaigns.
1. Use search network only! Do not use the display network this will waist your money
2. Use a radius search of where you want to target
3. Always manually click for your bid strategy, do not let google do this automatically.
4. Use an location ad extension of where your business is – you get double the value from your adds!
5. Always use a schedule for your adds, think about your audience and then only display your add when you think they will be looking
If you do these steps you will increase your valve for the money you spend with Google Adwords.
For more help and tips for small business visit www.istartups.com.au